THIS YEAR’S STALLS
- Santas Grotto - Come and meet Father Christmas from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Christmas Stalls - get all your Christmas presents in one place.
- Live Turkeys
- Christmas Trees and Wreaths
- Handmade pies
- Christmas Card and Gifts
- Hot chestnuts
- Refreshments and Mulled Wine
Come and meet Holly and Ivy, live reindeers who were born in 2014
We will have snow!
SUNDAY 2RD DECEMBER 2018
OPEN 10.00AM TO 2.00PM
Email us to have a stall or for more information
SANTA’S FUN RUN
- SANTA RUN
- 5km Multi-Terrain race for over 15's. All adults will be provided with a Santa suit complete with hat, coat, beard, trousers and belt. Start time 11am with registration from 10am.
- SANTA'S LITTLE HELPERS RUN
- There is also a 2.5km multi-terrain (open field sections and closed road) race for all of Santa's Little Helpers, start time 10.30am with registration from 10am.
HOW TO REGISTER
Registration for the runs outside the courtyard! You can also register on the runheveningham.co.uk website.
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO LOCAL CHARITIES!
Visit the Heveningham Run website for more information.
FIND HEVENINGHAM HALL
Heveningham Hall is mid-way between the villages of Heveningham and Walpole. The villages are well signed, but we will also have our own signs to help you get here safely and quickly.
Postcode for Sat Nav: IP19 0PN
Suffolk's most spectacular bonfire & fireworks display at Heveningham Hall. Gates open from 5.30 pm you can listen to live music, have fun in the fairground or enjoy one of the delicious refreshments on offer.
ALL proceeds from the night go to local charities.
Visit the fireworks website here.